When a Child Dreams, We Answer
Dreams provide hope and inspiration to children and their families during the most difficult times. The Dream Factory is always looking for children who live in the Greater Kansas City area who are in need of help in living out their wildest dreams. To find the chapter nearest to you, you can visit the Dream Factory National Headquarters website.
Anyone can nominate a child for a dream—parents, family friends, physicians and nurses, teachers—and the process is simple.
Qualifications for a dream:
- The child is between 3 and 18 years of age
- A qualifying critical or chronic illness that is verifiable by a physician
- The child has never had a dream granted from any wish-granting organization
- The child’s dream must be his or her own (not that of a parent, guardian, etc.)
- The child must be able to directly communicate his or her dream
If you know a deserving child who meets these qualifications, please submit their information on the refer a child page, or contact the Director of Dreams at 913/905-2900 ext. 014 or by e-mail at Dream@kcdream.org